Capital City College Training is part of the Capital City College Group, bring together City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London.
Combined, we bring together more than 100 years of experience in education and training, rooted in the communities we serve. With a combined enrolment of over 27,000 students, the founding colleges form the largest further education institution in London. Together we are able to lead the reinvigoration of the capital’s evolving further education sector.
We deliver high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our team of experts works hard to understand business requirements and match organisations to the right training and the best candidates.
Our aim is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool. Our goal is to be London’s trusted provider of exceptional apprentices.
- Our teams are dedicated to great learning and training that is consistently high-quality, relevant and focused on outcomes
- We promote a culture of accountability, challenge and aspiration, ensuring our learners are work-ready and equipped with qualifications which are externally recognised and quality-assessed
- Ambition is part of our organisation’s DNA. We are always looking for ways to grow and develop what we do for the benefit of our students and the businesses we support
- All our apprentices and students are supported to develop and achieve their ambitions
- Our teams have high aspirations for every student and for themselves. They are encouraged to be bold and creative in their work
- Our approach is flexible, agile and designed to add economic value
- We work with employers to design programmes which are uniquely relevant and responsive to London’s market intelligence needs
- Apprentices, students and staff work together to help achieve success
- We work closely with employers and other partners, with a wide network of expertise to achieve the best outcomes for employers, apprentices and students
- We work with young people who are eager to learn and progress, and help them find the right apprenticeship programme. We are committed to guiding candidates to find a clear path to work with a suitable business where the individual and the employer can both thrive
- Everyone is given the best possible opportunities to learn and be successful
- Each apprentice, student and every member of staff is treated as an individual and with respect
- We cater for all learners and create an environment that is culturally fluent, inclusive, personable and professional