How do I become an apprentice?
CCCT has trained more than 1,300 apprentices, and matched them with employers in more than 500 organisations in a wide range of industries. We work with entrepreneurs, SMEs and corporations, government departments and agencies. Our apprenticeships are targeted to meet the capital’s workforce needs.
The recruitment process
CCCT’s recruitment and apprenticeship training teams work together to match applicants with employers and deliver the training programme from start to finish.
- New recruits: Applying for an apprenticeship is like applying for a job - you will go through an application process. CCCT helps new apprentices find current vacancies in an industry sector that best matches your interests and talents.
- Current employees: If you are already working in an organisation, CCCT can help you pursue an apprenticeship. We will work with your employer to ensure that the training programme suits your proposed skills development and career progression.
For all apprentices we will:
- identify the most appropriate employer-approved apprenticeships standard for your job
- ensure that training meets industry standards
- customise the training to suit your role
- run the apprenticeship training to ensure that you meet the milestones needed to gain your qualification.
You can find current CCCT vacancies on a mix of online job platforms and social media. We also connect our industry contacts with talented applicants through our accredited training providers.
Talk to the CCCT recruitment team about opportunities that fit your interests. Or browse CCCT apprenticeship vacancies here
Screening potential employers
We screen all businesses before we partner with them to make sure they are as committed as you are to developing your skills in the workplace.
- CCCT will hold an initial round of telephone interviews with suitable contenders. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview at CCCT to narrow down the field and make sure you are a good fit for available vacancies.
- If you are successful, we’ll provide your CV and application to companies we think are a good match for your interests and capabilities.
- If a company likes your CV and application, you’ll be invited for an interview at their offices. Your CCCT recruitment consultant will help you prepare for the interview.
Offer of employment
If you are offered the role, we’ll work with your employer to arrange your start date, workplace induction and training programme. There is usually an initial trial period to ensure that both you and your employer are happy with the arrangements. After a successful trial, you will formally start your apprenticeship.
Gaining your qualification
CCCT partners with your employer and is your main contact for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Find out more about how to become an apprentice
Hear what other apprentices say: CCCT apprentices tell their stories
Contact CCCT today
CCCT works with employers to design programmes that are uniquely relevant and responsive to market intelligence challenges. We draw on over 100 years of experience in education and training, rooted in the communities we serve.
Get job ready and progress your career today – find out about CCCT apprenticeships.
Apprentices can call: 0207 391 6400 or email: email@example.com