Projects and partnerships
Capital City College Group is a proud partner of a number of international collaborations. Our projects are designed to promote educational links across the world, enriching and expanding the capacity of partner institutions and their communities.
Aims of our international partnerships
Our international partnership projects share expertise and create a platform for our education experts to share best practice and promote the UK's renowned vocational education framework. We are actively working with partners in Korea, China, Vietnam and throughout the Far East as well as forming partnerships in Europe.
Our projects focus on a number of areas specific to each partner organisation, including:
- Piloting framework for recognition of student mobility between UK, Europe and Korea
- Development of a quality culture in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) across Europe
- Supporting the development and implementation of a modern apprenticeship standard in China
- Establishing a national vocational teacher training centre in Vietnam delivering a UK qualification.
These exciting partnership projects have contributed to making our curriculum more international, providing unique opportunities for students to engage in activities that further their development and equip them with essential intercultural skills.
We are proud to work on joint projects funded by the British Council, UK India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI), European Union, Leonardo Di Vinci and Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO). We are continually looking for partnership project opportunities and welcome interest from overseas partners. All our projects are designed to fulfil the aims of participating partners and meet their funding body requirements.
Some of our international partnerships include:
- British Council Korea Vocational Teacher Training Programme: We delivered a three-day vocational teacher training programme in Seoul, Korea to train 44 professors from higher vocational colleges across Korea.
- Skills for Employability Project in Vietnam: This Advanced Partnership project continues our work with Vocational institutions in Vietnam. We work with three Vietnamese partner colleges to explore Quality Assurance for vocational teacher training and employer engagement.
- China Prosperity Project: We led a series of events in the UK and China to disseminate its UK-China Prosperity Fund Project, Global Hospitality Skills for TVET. This project supports world-class apprenticeships in China to increase UK market export opportunities for the VET sector.
For more information on our project and partnerships, visit the Westminster Kingsway College website.
Contact CCCT today
At CCCT, we believe in empowering all to access opportunities, answering the call from partners and talent for innovative and creative solutions to their training needs. Our new training offer, drawing on the expertise of two of London’s most respected colleges. Together we are the capital’s largest providers of vocational education.
If you are an international organisation and would like to work with CCCT, please contact us.
Call our International team: +44 (0)207 802 8930 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org