Centre for Business, Arts and Technology
Welcome to the Centre for Business, Arts and Technology
The Centre for Business, Arts and Technology was built in 2006. It offers some of the best modern music and media equipment in London. At our centre, based on Camden Road, Islington, we help learners achieve their ambitions, and increase their life chances. The centre provides careers advice and personal support. The centre delivers over 45 student exhibitions and performances throughout the year. Students have the opportunity to take part in exciting projects, such as our end of year shows and Alternative Fashion Week.
- 150-seat capacity theatre
- music recording and photography studios
- HE Hub, an area designed specifically for delivering our Foundation degrees
- Apple Mac computer suites
- Candi radio station where students have the opportunity to present their own shows
- café and indoor and outdoor recreational areas.
How to find us
444 Camden Road, N7 0SP